Your privacy is important to Knops. We want to offer you the best experience on our website possible. Important is that everything happens in a safe way and that we protect your details. An example of this can be found during payment: when you are sent through to the payment page, you will see a green lock that indicates that you are on a secure page. Everything that you fill in in this page is totally hidden from third parties.
What are cookies?
Cookies of Knops are safe. They can’t collect personal information and are safe for your device. Cookies can not be used to identify people, only a particular device. Every internet user can set up his/her device so cookies aren’t stored. If you choose to not to accept cookies, this could negatively influence your visit on our website. If you don’t want to receive cookies, then you can check out in the help file in your internet browser how to block cookies or how to receive a warning before a cookie is saved.
We collect online visitor statistics to check out which pages on our website are visited. We used a statistics cookie to enable this. These statistics are used to improve your website. Our web server does not recognize your email address, nor your domain name. The only things we do save are:
- Email address when you place a question on our website
- Email address once you communicate this with us
- Alle information that you disclose voluntarily with us
Where do we use this information for?
Only internally and we don’t share this information with third parties that would want to use your information for commercial purposes. We don’t have partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the internet.
If we transfer your information or receive your information on our website, we always use coding technologies that are widely acknowledged as the standard within the IT sector. If we receive or transfer critical information, such as financial information, we used a secure server. We have implemented the needed security measures to prevent the loss, unlawful use of or alteration of information that we receive on our website. Furthermore, every customer of Knops has the right to see, correct or delete the entered personal data.
Als u wenst te reageren op ons privacybeleid, kunt u contact met ons opnemen via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +31 (0)20 89 44 274
- Owner website: Knops B.V.
- Office: Overhoeksplein 23G, 1031 KS, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Registration number Kamer van Koophandel: 67774059
Who we are
Our website address is https://knops.co/.
What personal data we collact and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; for reasons of public interest or for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is contested by you; the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure; we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletter If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.