For the perfect grip
- High-Quality Acoustic Filters
- Comfortably fitted lightweight earplugs
- No batteries, work all the time
Included in the Knops Knurled White: Two Knurled Knops earplugs with silicone ear tips, black soft case, manual, shipping costs and the three-part outer case
Not included: comply foam tips
🛥️ Order Today, Shipped Tomorrow
🌍 *Free Shipping Worldwide
*We are sorry to announce that, due to COVID-19, regular shipping costs have doubled. For this reason, extra shipping costs are added during checkout.
€69.50Add to cart
Knops Knurled Ring, The Volume Button For Your Ears
The Knops Knurled Ring is a volume button for your ears. Knops is the first ever analog hearing solution, which is adjustable in multiple settings, and uses high-quality technology. But for all the technology in this product, there are no electronics. Knops neither require batteries nor an app. Indeed, you can use them always and everywhere. The knurled ring knows a pattern of crossed lines rolled into the material. Because of this, you have an even better grip.
The four settings of Knops
The Knops earplugs consist of four settings that help you reduce sound. Step 1 is the only setting that does not filter any sound and lets you hear everything loud and clear. Although this step doesn’t use a filter, it’s acoustically tuned. Step 2, 3, and 4 filter respectively 10dB, 16dB and 21dB (indicative). You can easily switch between the different settings by turning the ring.
When to use Knops
- At concerts, festivals, and clubs (to protect your ears)
- At the office, co-work spaces and cafés (to not get distracted and get your work done)
- During construction work or working with heavy (loud) machines (to protect your ears)
- During travel (to enjoy reading, do some work or get some sleep)
- While studying and making an exam (to not get distracted and work in silence)