Knurled Black Eco
For the perfect grip
- Filter minimum of 21 decibels, EN 352-2 certified
- Comfortably fitted lightweight earplugs
- No batteries, work all the time
*Included in the Knops Knurled Black Eco: Two Knurled Knops earplugs with silicone ear tips, black soft case, manual and Knops postal package that fits through your letterbox.
*Not included: comply foam tips, shipping costs and three-part outer case.
🛥️ Order Today, Shipped Tomorrow
We are sorry to announce that, due to COVID-19, regular shipping costs have doubled. For this reason, these extra shipping costs are added during checkout.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Knops Knurled Eco, The Volume Button For Your Ears
The Knops Knurled Eco edition is a volume button for your ears. Knops is the first-ever analog hearing solution, which is adjustable in multiple settings, and uses high-quality technology. But for all the technology in this product, there are no electronics. Knops neither require batteries nor an app. Indeed, you can use them always and everywhere. The knurled ring knows a pattern of crossed lines rolled into the material. Because of this, you have an even better grip.
The four settings of Knops
The Knops earplugs consist of four settings that help you reduce sound. Step 1 is the only setting that does not filter any sound and lets you hear everything loud and clear. Although this step doesn’t use a filter, it’s acoustically tuned. Step 2, 3, and 4 filter respectively 10dB, 16dB and 21dB (indicative). You can easily switch between the different settings by turning the ring.
When to use Knops
- At concerts, festivals, and clubs (to protect your ears)
- At the office, co-work spaces and cafés (to not get distracted and get your work done)
- During construction work or working with heavy (loud) machines (to protect your ears)
- During travel (to enjoy reading, do some work or get some sleep)
- While studying and making an exam (to not get distracted and work in silence)